Dylan has more than fourteen years of complex litigation experience in high-stakes state and federal litigation. Dylan has successfully coordinated national discovery in numerous high-profile class action and multi-district product liability actions on behalf of Fortune 500 pharmaceutical, energy, manufacturing and construction sector clients. And he helped pioneer reasonable, legally defensible litigation readiness and response strategies in some of the first national e-discovery cases in the mid-1990s.
Prior to joining Daley & Fey LLP, Dylan was an attorney with Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice LLC and Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP.
- Litigation Services – Product Liability
- Medical Devices
- J.D., University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, cum laude
- B.J. (Journalism), University of Missouri-Columbia, magna cum laude
- Supreme Court of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Missouri Bar
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Publications and Presentations
- Co-author, “Current Issues in Preemption,” Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers Newsletter, Spring 2009.
- Speaker, “Comparative Fault Strategies: Submission to the Jury When Not Pleaded,” CLE Presentation, June 28, 2007.
- Author, “Submission of Comparative Fault to the Jury Even When Not Pleaded,” Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers Newsletter, Fall 2007.
- Author, “Plain English or Plain Confusing?”, 62 Missouri Law Review 345, 1997.
- Co-author, “An Empirical Analysis of Bankruptcy Certiorari,” 62 Missouri Law Review 101, 1997.
Back To Top